Royal Far West
We need your help to reach disadvantaged and vulnerable Australian children with developmental, behavioural, learning, emotional and mental health disorders.
Help us care for kids in Manly and their local communities by delivering the care they need, faster.
* $55 assesses a child for speech pathology
* $110 pays for a family to stay a night in Manly to access care and support
* $240 feeds a family of 4 for 3 days to access care and support
* $800 pays for 8 sessions of occupational therapy intervention for a kindergarten child
* $1,000 pays for 8 sessions of early intervention for 3-6 year olds at risk of developing anxiety problems
Every child deserves access to specialist health and development care. Your support will transform the life of a child in need.
Raised So Far$2,079
Raised So Far$13,630
- Michael Donohoe: $265.00
- Jennifer Brandt: $200.00