Charles Sturt University
Royal Far West
We need your help to reach disadvantaged and vulnerable Australian children with developmental, behavioural, learning, emotional and mental health disorders.
Help us care for kids in Manly and their local communities by delivering the care they need, faster.
* $55 assesses a child for speech pathology
* $110 pays for a family to stay a night in Manly to access care and support
* $240 feeds a family of 4 for 3 days to access care and support
* $800 pays for 8 sessions of occupational therapy intervention for a kindergarten child
* $1,000 pays for 8 sessions of early intervention for 3-6 year olds at risk of developing anxiety problems
Every child deserves access to specialist health and development care. Your support will transform the life of a child in need.
Please make sure you are LOGGED IN. You can only join a Team Leader page if you are logged in and have an Individual page created. If you do, it will be displayed here once you've logged in. If you don’t, please return to the 'home page' and follow instructions on how to create your Individual page.
Raised So Far$4,582
Raised So Far$11,839
- Andrew Vann: $1,042.00
- Joss Group: $1,000.00